2018 RESEARCH POSTER COMPETITION
CAHSI Abstract Review
CAHSI will be reviewing and approving all abstracts eligible for travel funding for the HENAAC conference. CAHSI Students with an approved abstract will receive a code that will waive registration cost.
**The abstract review process will take 2-3 weeks. **
- Graduate and undergraduate students from a CAHSI institution
- Must be from an underrepresented ethnic/racial group. CAHSI will give priority to Hispanic students.
- Must be registered full-time in a computing related major (Doctoral candidates do not have to be full time)
- Eligibility and selection is based upon each CAHSI institution’s available budget. Additional support will be confirmed as funding becomes available.
CAHSI SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS AND REGISTRATION DEADLINES
- Your institution will provide a registration waiver once abstract is reviewed and approved.
- You MUST register and pay your conference with a CAHSI registration waiver to be considered for the Research Poster Competition.
- Your submission needs to adhere to the guidelines provided by Great Minds in STEM (GMiS) in the following link:
- Submit you abstract and resume using the CAHSI Poster Submission System: https://cahsiposter.utep.edu/
- You will receive a notification via email with your abstract status. You MUST register and submit your abstract through the HENAAC website once your abstract is approved. Deadline: October 5: